Bienvneue à Miami =D Index du Forum
Forum RPG

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   ConnexionConnexion 

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   

gh.The Titans got to the Jets 22 with

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvneue à Miami =D Index du Forum -> Bienvenue à Miami =D -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 03:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: gh.The Titans got to the Jets 22 with Répondre en citant

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Even with a runner on second and an open base at first, Coco Crisp fully expected Boston closer Koji Uehara to come right after him. For the second straight game, Oaklands speedy leadoff hitter guessed right. Crisp singled in Alberto Callaspo with one out in the 10th inning and the Athletics beat the Red Sox 2-1 on Saturday to extend their winning streak to five games. "I was taking the approach they were going to come right after me," said Crisp, who also drove in the game-winning run during Fridays 4-3 win. "I didnt want to wait around for the splitter so I was hoping that he would come in to what I was looking for, and he did. Another lucky guess." Its the second game-ending hit for Crisp this season and seventh of his career. It also took Oakland off the hook after Bostons Dustin Pedroia scored the tying run in the eighth following a controvesial call that resulted in the ejection of As manager Bob Melvin. Boston put runners on the corners with two outs when Oakland reliever Luke Gregerson appeared to strike out Mike Napoli. Napoli argued that he fouled the ball off the dirt, and home plate umpire Quinn Wolcott agreed although television replays appeared to indicate otherwise. The umpiring crew met to discuss the play before upholding the original call. Under the current replay system, balls and strikes are not reviewable. "The plate umpire heard sound and thought the ball hit the ground and called it a foul ball," said crew chief Gerry Davis. "This type of play happens quite often actually, its a difficult call for us. And in order to change it we have to positive (proof)." Gregerson, who had celebrated the apparent strikeout, bounced his next pitch in front of home plate. The ball ricocheted off the chest protector of catcher Stephen Vogt and rolled toward the mound as Dustin Pedroia scored from third. After Napoli flew out to end the inning, Melvin raced out from Oaklands dugout and angrily confronted Wolcott before getting tossed. "My feeling is that if theres a play that needs to be reviewed, you should review it. You just cant on that one," Melvin said. "What I was told the call was was a foul ball that hit the dirt. And no one saw anything conclusive to overturn it. But after looking it, it was caught." The play prevented Oakland starter Jesse Chavez from winning his second straight start. Chavez took a no-hitter into the sixth and held the Red Sox scoreless through seven before giving way to the bullpen. He struck out four and walked four. The As have won the first three games of this four-game series by a total of four runs. Callaspo drew a leadoff walk against reliever Edward Mujica (2-3) in the 10th and was sacrificed to second. Uehara replaced Mujica before Crisp lined his first pitch into right field. Boston right fielder Brock Holt made a strong throw but Callaspo slid home with the game-winner. "Coco being Coco," Chavez said. "He did it last night and he did it again today." Boston was shut out for the first seven innings before Pedroia scored on a wild pitch in the eighth. The Red Sox missed a chance to take the lead in the top of the 10th when Oakland reliever Dan Otero struck out David Ortiz with two on and two out. "Weve had situations get away from us in terms of men in scoring position," Boston manager John Farrell said. "Weve got to continue to build opportunities. Whether or not we cash in on those, thats what we got to continue to focus on" Boston starter Rubby De La Rosa nearly matched Chavez in his first career appearance against the As. De La Rosa, who struck out four and walked four, retired the first six batters before Vogts triple off the extended wall in right-centre. Vogt scored on Alberto Callaspos sacrifice fly despite a stellar play by Holt, who had made a diving catch on Callaspos sinking liner in the gap in right-centre then threw home. Oakland managed only six runners over the next six innings until Callaspos leadoff walk in the 10th. NOTES: The As are 7-2 on this homestand. ... Melvins ejection is his first this season. ... Bostons Jon Lester (8-7) faces Oaklands Tommy Milone (5-3) on Sunday in a battle of lefties. Lester had a career-high 15 strikeouts against the As on May 3. ... Hall of Famer Dennis Eckersley, who pitched for both franchises, threw out the first pitch. Eckersley currently works as a television analyst for the Red Sox. Marlon Santos Jersey .com) - Montreal Canadiens goaltender Carey Price is set to return Tuesday against Nashville after sitting out the past two games because of a minor upper body injury. Carles Alena Jersey .Y. - Geno Smith still thinks of himself as the New York Jets starting quarterback. http://www.cheapbarcelonajerseys.com/ . Its Wu-Tang and Outkast in the final. Now, we all know youve played the role of Andre 3000 in the past, does that mean Outkast is getting your vote?AJ: You know it, you know it. Rafinha Jersey .com) - Ames, IA (SportsNetwork. Ousmane Dembele Jersey . -- David Freese is starting to pick up his run production, which is something the Los Angeles Angels have been waiting half a season to see.NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Jurrell Casey wanted to apologize to his teammates for not controlling himself, and the Titans defensive tackle wasnt sharing what was said between him and Jets quarterback Geno Smith.Titans linebacker Wesley Woodard blamed himself for a personal foul keeping alive the Jets drive for the go-ahead touchdown. And tight end Delanie Walker thought he was going to score on the final play following three laterals.Instead, the Titans lost 16-11 to the Jets on Sunday in the first NFL game decided by that score, though Tennessee followed a familiar script this season with more critical penalties and a blown lead in yet another loss where only its draft status safe at the end.When Delanie has the ball in his hands, I always get excited, Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt said. I wish he would have pitched it back inside to one of those guys.The Titans (2-12) lost their eighth straight and 11th in 12 games in the worst skid since 1994 when these were the Houston Oilers. Titans president Tommy Smith refused to talk to a reporter in the locker room after the game.The game was marked by a brawl sparked by Casey hitting Smith in the face in the third quarter during a replay review. Casey wasnt ejected, but he needed receiver Nate Washington to pull down both sleeves and his jersey after throwing a couple other punches at Jets right tackle Breno Giacomini.I just have to control my emotions in that situation, Casey said. You know words dont hurt you. He didnt put his hands on me, and I shouldnt have put my hands on him.Whisenhunt said he thought a couple of Jets (3-11) came off the bench in the melee. Jets coach Rex Ryan thought his quarterback took a punch in the face.But apparently, he didnt get hit, Ryan said.Casey stayed in the game after receiving only a personal foul, which eased the Jets losing an 81-yard touchdown pass from Smith to Eric Decker. Smith finished off the drive with a 9-yard TD pass to John Conner giving the Jets their first lead of the game.The Titans already had lost quarterback Jake Locker to a dislocated left shoulder. Locker, starting with Zach Meettenberger already out with his own sprained shoulder, left the game late in the first half after being hit by Jets end Quinton Coples who also helped knock Locker out of the game the last time these teams met in September 2013.dddddddddddd.He returned to the sideline, but Whisenhunt said Locker would have been able to only hand off it needed.Tennessee has a short turnaround — the Titans visit Jacksonville on Thursday night — and Locker said he has no idea if he will be available.Its a little painful, Locker said of his shoulder. I get a chance to go in tomorrow and get a better idea about where its at.Woodyards penalty came after the Jets had thrown incomplete on third-and-15. A 15-yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct kept alive the Jets drive, and Chris Ivory capped it with a 1-yard TD run with 3:09 left. The 2-point conversion failed, but the 16-11 lead was enough.The Titans got to the Jets 22 with 2 minutes left before turning it over on downs with a sack by Quinton Coples and three incompletions.They got it back with 21 seconds and were near midfield for the final play. Whitehurst, playing with Jake Locker out with an injured left shoulder, threw to Dexter McCluster, who lateraled to Nate Washington. The receiver threw back to Whitehurst, who lateraled to Walker — who was tackled by Dawan Landry to seal the Jets win.A lot of times when you run that play, you dont even get within striking distance, Whitehurst said. We had a chance with a lateral play to make something happen, and we got pretty close.Ryan Succop kicked three field goals for Tennessee, the last a 51-yarder with 2:02 left in the third quarter for an 11-10 lead.NOTES: Chris Johnson, the Titans third all-time leading rusher, finished with 55 yards on 10 carries. ... Walker finished with 93 yards and set the Titans yards receiving record in a season for a tight end with 793 yards, passing Frank Wycheck, who had 768 in 1998. ... Whisenhunt now is 0-3 vs. the Jets.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Teresa M. Walker at www.twitter.com/teresamwalker Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 03:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvneue à Miami =D Index du Forum -> Bienvenue à Miami =D -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation